Tourist information, contacts & news
- What can you do here in Winter? Try this:
- Travel fairs:
- Regularly we present our Region on many travel fairs in Czech Republic or Germany. For example you can visit our stand in Dresden (31.1. – 2.2.), Prague (13. – 16.2.), Munich (19.2. – 24.2.) or Nuremberg (26.2. - 2.3.). You will find us by CzechTourism or Ústí Region - Gate to Bohemia.
The Information Centre of the City of Ústí nad Labem provides all the information and services in the area of tourism in the Ústí Region, for example:
- finding accommodation
- sales of maps and tour guides
- sales of publications about the city and the available leisure time options
- information about transport links
- the loan of audio guides for the “Trails of Unexpected Beauty”
- sales of tickets for cultural and sports events
- an internet Wi-Fi connection
- payment cards accepted
- public book-corner
- traveller's lectures
May – September Mon-Sun 9 am – 5 pm
October – April Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm
Sat 9 am – 2 pm
Public holidays (CZ) 9 am – 2 pm
We look forward to your visit to the Information Centre of the City of Ústí nad Labem! We will give you the best tips for trips or help you to find suitable accommodation. We also offer you the option of sending an informative flier directly to your home.
In August 2018, the City of Ústí nad Labem signed a Cooperation Agreement with Dresden Airport as the basis for the mutual promotion and support of cross-border tourism. The cooperation of both entities is mainly focussed on tourism. A large-format banner with an invitation to Ústí nad Labem has been hanging in the departure hall of the terminal since 20th September 2018.