Two structures of folk architecture remain preserved in the village, No. 13 and 18 with half-timbered storeys and boarded gables. In the middle of the common we can find a more than 400 year-old lime tree. According to records, Vilém of Lobkovice, owner of the estate, had the village people gather underneath the lime tree in 1613 to convert to the Catholic religion with a Jesuit attending the event. The chapel of the Holy Trinity standing nearby dates back to 1806.