The basic steps for the investor
All construction in the city shall be governed by the approved development plan. The city’s ambition is to primarily support investment that creates new jobs. New investment is assessed from the point of view of its environmental impact and its links to the city infrastructure, particularly its transport links.
- The City Council of Ústí nad Labem –Department of Economic Development can suggest suitable land for a particular intention at the request of the investor.
- An investor who has selected a specific location to implement his investment intention himself (on the basis of preliminary research) shall contact the Town and Country Planning Department of the City Council of Ústí nad Labem before commencing work on project documentation. The Town and Country Planning Department shall assess the intention from the perspective of the approved planning documents and shall specify so-called "regulative conditions", which shall be respected.
- When strategic investment is performed on the city territory, the plan shall be discussed with the city authorities.
- Detailed information on the documents required for obtaining building permission is available at the City Council – Building Department.
- You can also entrust professional engineering companies to supply investment preparation and take care of the necessary official formalities on your behalf.